CLC is here to help
Christmas Light Contractors offers homeowners a unique and convenient way to illuminate their homes all year round.
Whether you’re looking to create ambiance inside with subtle twinkling lights, accentuate the exterior landscape around your property, or outfit an entire building with decorations.
Christmas Light Contractors has everything you need to make sure every season stays magical and bright. Read on for some light inspiration.
Your year-round light inspo:
- Patio/Porch Lighting– Mini Lights can be placed just about anywhere, and it’s relatively easy with the right tools. It creates such a perfect atmosphere for family and friends to gather-definitely one of my favorites.
- Reading Nooks– Just imagine…cozying up on your comfiest chair, book in-hand, maybe a cup of tea and a late-night snack, surrounded by the relaxing ambience of soft, glittering lights. Sounds absolutely amazing if you ask me.
- Play Areas/Rooms– Another one of my favorites! Playrooms should be an experience. I know for a fact that if 6-year-old me walked into a room with nothing but cool toys and the illumination of pretty glowing lights gleaming down at me, I’d probably think I walked into actual Heaven.
- Walkways & Driveways– Those long drives home from work can be pretty dim but that shouldn’t always be the case. The “thank goodness I’m home” feeling can be accompanied by some long-awaited radiance of lights shining the way to a nice, warm dinner and a bubble bath.
- Fences & Gates– Kind of goes along with walkways and driveways. Just another way to bring that cozy “I’m home” feeling.
- Above-Pool areas– Oh how we miss the warmth of those sweet summer nights. I know the pools are covered as of now, but just like we prepare the pool for another go-round of fun, pair that with adding a few lights around it. The magical glow would probably distract you from that one really painful belly flop.
- Weddings– This one is more of an obvious idea in my opinion, a lot of couples choose to do this-it’s incredibly beautiful. An inexpensive way to give some extra flair and a super warm, loving atmosphere.
- Restaurants– Our bistro lights are quite literally perfect for any outdoor seating. What way to bring in extra customers than with bright shining lights?
If you’re not sure where to start, we suggest trying one of these ideas out this year. And if you need help putting up your lights or taking them down, be sure to give us a call. CLC is happy to help make your vision come to life (and take the stress out of home decorating). With a little bit of creativity (and maybe some outside-the-box thinking), you can find new ways to enjoy your holiday lights all year round.
Some things to get you started:
What other ideas do you have for using Christmas lights throughout the year?